Monday, September 12, 2005

I guess cronyism isn't all it's cracked up to be...

Mike Brown has resigned. Surprising? No. Enough of a hollow gesture to get us not to notice the continuing douchebaggery of this administration? Not even close. 'Nuff said.

Caught the film WMD: Weapons of Mass Deception last night on IFC. Good stuff. Scary and enraging, but very good stuff indeed. A lot of great analysis of the "media" as of late. Made me sad though, to be reminded that the US military invaded Iraq right when my daughters were born.

Oh, wait. Isn't this supposed to be a knitting blog? Sorry. Sometimes I get a little too wrapped up in my rage at the powers that be. I promise to post more stitch, less bitch soon! I'm designing my first ever sweater. Unfortunately, it will probably not be all that photogenic. The friend who will receive said sweater wanted a black cardigan. Kinda boring, but I'm hoping to add some little details to make it a bit less of a tedious project. We'll see. So, I have that in the works, and I am about 25-30" into a reversibly cabled afghan for my mom. It was supposed to be for me, but Zoe informed me it was for her Nana, and since it matches Mom's couch, who am I to argue?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com