Thursday, September 01, 2005

I guess lead is the least of my problems.

Meth lab.
Across the street.
Busted two days ago while I went about my business feeding my kids, etc.
I'd like to think that the Police or Fire Dept. would have informed me if there was any danger. Seeing as they didn't, I'm choosing to believe the situation was entirely under control. Yeah. Of course it was. I'll just go on believing that.

In knitting news, I cast on and finished the 6th in a series of Bernat Boa hats requested by various friends. I'm not a huge fan of the eyelash yarn genre, but I do love my friends and if that's what they want... I also am making two little baby hats inspired by Tychus from this summer's Knitty for a co-worker of DH who is having boy girl twins due in October. She is still teaching, and was a little freaked out when she hit 32 weeks, since that is all the farther my girls agreed to gestate. She did have the summer to take it easy, though, and that should help tremendously.

Will post photos of FO's at a later date, plus, the "Turkey Viking Hat" adult-sized version of the Chicken Viking Hat, once I get a photo from the lucky recipient!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com