Friday, September 16, 2005

Life is fragile

Just wanted to say that. The point was driven home in a rather harsh way yesterday. I won't go into details, but it should suffice to say that I am counting my blessings, even on a rough day when I've been flying solo with the girls since 7:30 am and got them to bed and may very well be in bed myself before DH arrives home (he went to the Maroon and White scrimmage up in Denver. Go Avs!).

On a cheerier note, those of you who have been waiting with baited breath to LICK MY HOUSE get those lickers ready! The deal has been closed, and any day now the workers will arrive to enclose our lead encrusted abode in top quality siding with the styro laminated to the actual siding and overlapping backings to reduce airflow and an R4 insulation rating! (When did I become a siding geek?) The yard is another story entirely. But, we're really excited about the siding.

1 Comments:

Blogger klugula said...

Better a siding geek than just a geek? Right? You have a valid reason to be a geek. I, on the other hand, do not. So, cheer up!

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com