Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Fates Conspire Against Me

Okay, so I wanted to post photos today. I won Fuzzy Feet battle eggplant, and have some exciting news on the felting front, but, Kodak Easyshare isn't. At least not today. After a failed update attempt, it is now a la fois non-existant and present enough that my attempts to reload fail. As I sit in front of my computer, willing it to make some sort of headway in the troubleshoots I am attempting, I did manage to finish knitting Fuzzy Foot #1 for the DH. I'd show you a photo But I Can't!

On the lead front: Saturday. They are coming on Saturday to finish the whole shebang (I, personally, will believe it when I see it). This is nice timing, since the underwriter wants to see finished photos by next Thursday (hopefully I can get the software running before then!), and they are coming to grid off the yard and take detailed samples on Tuesday. They finally found a company to bid on the job, but they don't like the #'s offered, so they are going to take a bunch of samples from many specific plotted points to see where the Really Bad Spots are, and then, maybe have those parts removed and sod the rest (by that I mean, put sod in the rest of the yard, not forget about the rest of it). Anyone out there know anything about installing drip irrigation systems? Any of the, what, three of you who read this?

1 Comments:

Blogger klugula said...

I did spend some time on a farm as a child, but alas, I have only foggy memories of that time, as I was abducted by a poltergeist through my television. During the time that my father was installing this irrigation system, I was floating around on the other side, trying to avoid the light. Wish I could be of more help. Thanks!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com