Monday, November 28, 2005

Sewage II: Electric Boogaloo

Or, "Away Go Troubles Down the Drain: in Praise of Specialized Labor" Got a second opinion on the whole sewer business today. This time we called, well, you can probably guess who, but a company that is known for cleaning out pipes (that sounds rude). 25 minutes and $85 later, the sewer line is clear! $3000 indeed! I should have known when I saw suggested sales pitches in the binder the other guy was looking up prices in that we should have run screaming for our lives. So, that was good news Chez Bitter.

Still no pictures. I am developing a growing bitterness toward the whole Kodak Easyshare enterprise, but I will forgive them in the spirit of Festivus. They disappoint me with the repeated tri-code error messages that they have yet to catalog. There. Grievance aired. I know it's a bit early, but, hey, they aren't coming to dinner anytime soon, so...

Knitting is moving along. Nothing really exciting to report, except that I FINISHED ROGUE. Finally. Wore it on Turkey Day. Pictures before the turn of the decade (there's a promise I should be able to keep).

1 Comments:

Blogger knittinmom said...

And a happy Festivus to you, too! Sounds like you've been having a little "house trouble". Ever see The Money Pit?

I just wanted to let you know that you won my little stash-guessing contest! E-mail me (my addy is on my blog) and I'll figure out what little goodie I'm going to send your way.

BTW - I'm from MN, too!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com