Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Snrfle Snork!

I was going to post pics of my equine slippers and progress on the eggplants (nothing wrong with eggplant, in fact they are so purty I'm keeping them for me), but the girls are sick and for some reason, Blogger isn't currently acknowledging the existance of my blog. It lets me log in, but, if I try to browse on over, it tells me I do not exist. Hmm... Very suspicious, if you ask me.

The siding (you know, the siding I was sure would be completed in about 10 days? 20?) is still not done! We were out of town for a few days and fully expected to return to our completed home exterior makeover, only to find the scaffolding still up and just thiiis much more to go. Unfortunately, that includes the trim that needs to be replaced that the underwriter for our homeowner's is having kittens over. No workers showed up yesterday, and none today. We placed a call to warm their butts a little (that's niceties for light a fire under their @**), but if they continue not to show, I'm putting their equipment (which, at the moment, is my only guarantee they are coming back) up for sale on E-bay. Or, maybe not.

Our out of town trip was interesting. Since DH is so active with union stuff lately, he gets to go to all these training retreats. In July, we got to spend a few days up in Breckenridge. This time we were at Copper Mountain. That's about 20 miles east of Vail. Not really a place a family of four living on one teacher's salary can usually go. But, the girls got to break in their winter gear, and I managed to find a yarn shop. It was a bit dimly lit and claustrophobic (especially while dragging 2 little ones with me), but I found some pink yarn for a pair of socks I'm cooking up for DH (more on that later).

Well, I hear stuffy little voices, so, armed with tissues a-plenty, it's back to the front and the battle of the mucus!

1 Comments:

Blogger klugula said...

Don't kill the mucus. Haven't you seen the little ads with the mucus guy moving into your lungs? He's cute, give him a chance.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com