Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Yes, Virginia, there is a Fiber Claus...


A little while ago, I won a contest Knittin' Mom was running, and today, today I got my prize (my kingdom for repaired camera software!)! I must say, she really knows how to treat a gal! I got a hank of Alpaca Cloud and some Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock AND an origami kit! I don't know if I have ever mentioned my little (hah!) obsession with origami. So, thank you thank you thank you, Knittin' Mom! I will post pics again someday, and you can be sure there will be a little alpaca to be seen!

I had to call my mom once I opened the envelope, since she is the one person I knew would truly understand just how much this package made my day! These little beauties will be for something for me, that's for sure! Now, what to make? Hmmm... I'm going to try to refrain from casting on anything 'till after all my gift knitting is done (fat chance!).

1 Comments:

Blogger knittinmom said...

Glad you liked the yarn! Can't wait to see what it turns into!

Have a great holiday in the frozen north! We'll be there soon, ourselves!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com