Friday, February 17, 2006

Skippy the Enabler


Lest any of you were feeling sorry for Skippy, pining away for her cardigan (which she's not, really, I know.), take a peek at what came in the mail today.
Yup. Skippy was at "The Crap Store" and they were going out of business, so she dug around and found me a bunch of circs for socks. She's just that kind of person. She also sent this:
for me to play with. I really will get on that cardigan, honestly I will. Especially since I finished my first Potatomatomustard today! I think I had about 2 yards left from the first hank after grafting the toe, so it should be smooth sailing (I'm always panic stricken that I'm going to run out of yarn. You'd think I'd buy extra "just to be sure" but, noooooooo!) Again, the lighting is bad, but it's a gloomy day here. Second day of snow in a row. You'd think some of it would have stuck, but, alas, no.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

That sock looks fabulous! And I love your name for them! :)

2:28 PM  
Blogger chris said...

Your sock looks fantastic! Looks like you got a lot of cuff length out of that one hank- I love that thrill of taking a hank to the verrrry last yard possible, too. ;-) What an awesome package from Skippy! Drooling over those circs! Take care and have a great weekend, Lisa! :-)

4:55 PM  
Blogger jennie said...

your potomotomati is lovely! I lost patience after my first one... i send you encouragement and stamina for the second!

oh, and thanks for the oklahoma reference. I knew it was something i was incredibly familiar with (i was a 'musical theater' kid for most of my young life... well, until after college that is...)

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com