Tuesday, February 21, 2006

That's More Like It

The back is finished, the sides are getting close, I may yet finish this cardigan! The fact that it is looking more like a properly proportioned garment is kind of cheering me along, and I'm enjoying this knit again. I will say, however, that unless I somehow end up with 3 armscyes or something of similar disastrous proportions, I will not be reworking any part of this sweater that is already in progress. The yarn (and my nerves) simply won't take it.

I actually managed to get a decent detail shot of the seed stitch edging along the side welts.






And here's the completed back in all its blackness and glory!
Were this for anyone else, I would've bagged it long ago, but Skippy's worth it!

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

Glad to hear that the cardi is behaving again! ;-) It looks fantastic so far and can't wait to see how the rest knits up! Take care, Lisa! :-)

11:10 PM  
Blogger Pyewacket said...

Pretty! I love seed stitch.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com