Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Slave of Duty

Sock yarn arrived yesterday. Swatched last night, first sock of six on the needles now! No time, must DEAK (Drop Everything And Knit). DH is in Denver 'till Saturday, at which time he will return with my MIL in tow. House is a mess, and though I'm fairly good at multitasking, I doubt I can knit, pull up an unruly area rug, dust, organize clothing donations, do laundry, clean out the fridge AND empty the dishwasher simultaneously. My heart says knitting first, but the queasy feeling in my gut says I should probably get all those other things done first. Bummer.

Finished sleeve #1 on Zigzag. I'm seeing if it will block out so as not to make my arm feel quite so much like a stuffed sausage.

The closest thing Pueblo had to an LYS has gone out of business. I can't say I'm surprised. Or all that upset. They didn't stock enough of anything for a project larger than a skinny scarf, their prices were atrocious, and they sold "wearable art" which, as is often the case, was neither. How they expected to survive is beyond me.

Well, back into the fray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com