Friday, June 23, 2006

Well, she's warming up...

I know, I know, "It ain't over 'till the you know who does you know what" but I am so close to a completed Zigzag I just had to share. The body is still drying. I was sure it would be dry by now, as Ilsa tells me, "we wiv in a desert" every time she turns the water off from washing her hands, but I guess the evaporative cooler adds more moisture to the air than I realize, because it's still damp. Behold, done but for a few ends to weave and two sleeves to set! I may have pictures on a live body by tomorrow, but perhaps not. We'll see.

Something that really is done is Tater's Cotton Cardi for Zoe:I was so sure it was going to be huge I ended up making it a tad on the small side.
She loves it anyway. (Yes, I know the blues clash, but the kid wants to wear it with EVERYTHING!)And she knows how to "work it."

Ilsa is excited to get hers, which has been cast on for (one guess as to who chose the yarn)

I may be absent for a while, as the annual summer trek to Minnesota is upon us. The girls are excited to get going, as are we all. Mayhaps I'll have a few stories and photos to share upon our return. Most likely I will, as I will be hanging with Skippy as much as humanly possible. And, hey! I hear tell there's yarn in them thar hills! Eastward ho!

2 Comments:

Blogger shadowlands said...

Zigzag is beautiful! and the two girls - so cute! Love the colors of their sweaters.

5:48 PM  
Blogger lexa said...

Zigzag's a beauty! And so are the little ones!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com