Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What Do You Get...

When you let the DH pick out his very own yarn for a pair of socks?

You get a pair of socks you have to physically pry off the man's feet in order to weave the ends in. He loves them. (You also get a Brownie Point for SAM2 ;-D)

What do you get when, on a whim, you decide to enter some random stuff in the Colorado State Fair?

You get Second Place, Fourth Place, and an Also-Ran. I haven't been out to see what else was submitted and placed. The DH was at the Fair for the annual Legislative BBQ and told me all he saw was, "A bunch of Grandma stuff. And Zoe's sweater. This isn't the venue for you." Well, he's not biased in the least, is he?

What do you get when you decide you need a little pick-me-up?

You get this soaking wet. (And you get pictures later...)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mamma said...

I can't believe Zigzag only got fourth place. You were so totally robbed. But hey you got second on the blue sweater. That's good. I didn't even enter anything, so I'm just in awe that you were willing to put your knitting up to such scrutiny.
Can't wait to see the lace.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Acornbud said...

Wow, men can pick yarn! There is hope:) Love all your projects. The lace shawl if gorgeous!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

I wish my husband would pick some yarn that bright! Those are great...

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com