Friday, September 15, 2006

Allow Me to Introduce You

To my new best friend!

Yup, Play-doh!







The girls play with it for hours, if time allows.









I've gotten a lot of knitting done this week thanks to Play-doh (and the fact that I have, perhaps, the only two 3 1/2 year olds on the planet who don't grind Play-doh into the carpet for some reason. Trust me, I know how lucky I am!)

Unfortunately, most of the knitting I'm currently doing I cannot show you. Well, I could show you, but then, one of us would have to die.

So, here's a cavalcade (okay, two) things you've already seen in their new state of being!

The blocking frame made a huge difference in the fit of Zigzag (I know, the picture's horrible, but, trust me, it looks a lot better!)









And I felted the clogs! Now they fit my feet









instead of Skippy's dad's feet!
More to come later about the goat, knit surgery, and how not to make a yellow and orange fun fur hat look like a clown wig (I hope! Any ideas?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mamma said...

playdough and I are old friends. Only my kids do grind it into the carpet, so I make my own playdough, salt and flour dissolves instantly in hot water ;) So no I don't make my own because I'm crafty, I make it out of necessity. Many an afternoon have been spent knitting courtesy of playdough

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the sweater and I need some of those clogs!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com