Friday, January 26, 2007

Houston, We Have a Sweater


Another FO!










Pattern: Cambridge Jacket by Ann Budd
Yarn: Cascade 220
Needles: US 7's

The DH will be so happy this thing is finally ready to wear. I put off the crocheting around the edges for a good long while (turns out, it wasn't so bad) and then there was the zipper. Oy. That put a whole new level on my procrastination! Again, it wasn't so bad, and didn't really take all that long to do. Now, we'll see if I can pry it off him to take in to the shop to show off at the next Knit Nite! Merry Christmas, honey!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great sweater. Hope you can get a picture of it on. I love the color.

7:55 PM  
Blogger diosaperdida said...

That's beautiful...has a futuristic feeling to it.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Skippy said...

That's just beautiful! I'm so glad you finally set in that zipper!!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com