Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Just Can't Help Myself!









I can't seem to put this stuff (Madil Kid Seta) down! It's like knitting a little cloud, or a kitten (without the pesky allergies). Soft, warm, and light as a feather. This is going to be a sample for the shop, and I'm almost done already! (I cast on last Thursday night at Knit Nite) Almost wish I'd said I'd do the wrap instead of the scarf! The borders feature Lily of the Valley. Wish me luck on working all those nupps in sticky mohair!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger msubulldog said...

So pretty! *crosses fingers for the mohair needle acrobatics*

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How pretty and soft the scarf looks. It's such a pleasure to knit a project with a yarn one loves!

8:56 AM  
Blogger diosaperdida said...

I wanna knit a kitten...

must check out this yarn.

Beautiful lace work on your part...kitten yarn or no kitten yarn.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com