Sunday, January 21, 2007

Now, Where Did I Put That Marching Band?

Because Zoe's Green Sweater is done! Yes, the sweater so nice I knit it thrice!












Pattern: Tater's Cotton Cardi by Marie Grace Smith
Yarn: Sinfonia Cotton
Needles: US 4

She loves it and, commendably, has forgotten all about how achingly long it took me to finish this thing already! (Work kept getting in the way, alas!)












I love a happy ending (and also, apparently, I love psychedelic pumpkins!)



So, there's one more for the FO column. (And yes, Mrs. Feezy, I know your foot is cold! All in good time, my friend!)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger msubulldog said...

That is so sweet! And the vareigated green is gorgeous. What beautiful matching sweaters. :)

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweaters are darling, as are the girls. I love the swirling pattern of the yarn colors with that pattern. Excellent choice!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Acornbud said...

What beautiful sweaters. Oh how I wish sometimes I'd had a girl. They look adorable.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Mamma said...

They look great! Such beautiful girls.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Pyewacket said...

Beautiful, beautiful! And the sweaters are lovely too. ;-)

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those sweaters really are cute. The girls are adorable with their new hair cuts! I didn't get to see that when you were in town, glad you posted the pictures.

-Mrs. Feezy

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com