Thursday, January 11, 2007

One-Hit Wonder

So, I installed a hit-counter on the blog, more out of curiosity than anything else, and in the last three days, I have had one hit. One. Uno. And I'm pretty sure that one hit was me. I know that Skippy and Mrs. Feezy are busy with tax season and all, but... The whole thing is just kind of depressing. Although it does account for the rather underwhelming response to my last post. It's not that people don't care to comment, it would appear that they just don't care to drop by anymore. In all fairness, I have been a very bad blogger of late, and, even at my best, I'm rarely enthralling, so. I'll just sit here in my little corner of the internet, doin' my thing and try not to get all hung up about it. It just feels a little lonely here.

The heart scarf is done. It needs fringe. I'd ask what a good length for fringe would be, but (see first paragraph)...

Skippy has declared 2007 The Year of the Unfinished Project. I'm inclined to join her. Looking at my WIP's on the sidebar tells me that I have quite a lot of knitting to keep me busy. Once I get all that cleared off the plate, perhaps I will knit something for myself. It's been a while. Perhaps deciding what that something will be will give me a boost of motivation to finish up the UFO's. Currently in the stash I have yarn for:
  1. Sunrise Circle Jacket by Kate Gilbert
  2. Union Square Market Pullover by Kate Gilbert
  3. Weekend Pullover by Veronik Avery
  4. Pearl Buck Swing Jacket by Kate Gilbert
  5. Essential Indulgence by Leslie Scanlon
Any opinions?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger robin said...

It might've been me...I just found your blog. You're a hoot! And nice knits!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

I've been watching you blog for about two months now. And since I check all my bookmarked knitting blogs every weekday morning you'll be getting at least 5 counts from me a week. what could be better to just start a morning then reading hilarious blogs?!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Mamma said...

Your counter is broken. I know I come here everyday. I love your knitting. I love your writing. Don't feel lonely, it's the counter not the truth.

I like my fringe four inches long, but that's just me.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Skippy said...

Yes, your counter doesn't work. I check your blog twice a day. And remember, the Year of the Unfinished Project isn't a binding resolution or anything, and it doesn't say you can't start another project. I think the spirit of the thing is important; "I will have completed, by the end of 2007, everything I started in 2006." There's an awful lot of wiggle room there!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Pyewacket said...

I check in every few days -- I just haven't had anything to say in comments lately!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com