Monday, January 29, 2007

Short-Rows-A-Go-Go!

So, I finished Dishcloth #1:
I'm pretty sure you all know the pattern by now, I know I do! For the other dishcloth, I decided to shake things up a bit and try out the 4 Corners Dishcloth, which, I must say, is going exponentially faster than the Garterlac. Shortrows are simply faster than picking up stitches, especially since I seem to have developed a fondness for tight-gauge dishcloths (more "squish-factor" I guess!)







The shortrows seem to be contagious, as I started a new sample for the shop, the Curlicue
Coverlet by Oat Couture. More shortrow shaping fun!




The Estonian Lace Garden scarf is currently soaking, awaiting blocking as soon as I finish this post! I'll post post-blocking photos when it's dry!

In other news, the DH has yet to take off the Cambridge Jacket unless he's sleeping, showering or sauteeing onions, so I think that qualifies as a hit.

In other other news, I know that Skippy and Mrs. Feezy are probably reading this, Mrs. Feezy clutching her solitary Log Cabin sock, and thinking, "Great! More projects! When are you gonna finish our stuff?" A valid question which will be addressed just as soon as I conquer the second battle of the nupps (the Swallowtail shawl for my grandma's 90th birthday) She's 90, alright? Cut me some slack, Feezy!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Skippy said...

I'm not so concerned about my item, but I'd watch out for Mrs. Feezy. She's going to come after you with that sock, maybe use it to trip you so you fall down the stairs.

1:13 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Okay, I'm definitely knitting that 4 Corners cloth next! Thanks for sharing the pattern. :)

2:04 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

I'm loving the way your dishcloth is coming out.

Be sure to send in a pic when you are finished with it.

Have fun:D

Stupid google won't let me login again.

Abigail designer of 4 corners dishcloth.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com