Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So Long, Crack-Soaked Kitten!

Although I shall always love you, the time has come for you to move on and tempt others!

The Estonian Garden Lace Scarf is now blocked, dry, and ready to take up residence at the shop! I hope many things for this little scarf, not the least of which is that it sells yarn and gets people interested in lace!









I think it turned out quite nicely.





















I also finished the 4 Corners Dishcloth. It was a really quick knit and is quite effective in showing off the variegated colors. Might have to file it away for future use!

In sweaterwatch 2007 news, the DH wore his Cambridge Jacket again today! Any other good patterns for zippered cardigans for men out there? I think I've found his niche!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pyewacket said...

That lace scarf is just gorgeous. I get a little melty every time I look at it.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com