Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Group, Schmoup, Bring on the Formalwear!

Just heard from the DH that the interview portion of today is over, and he did well. Now he just has to get through the reception/dinner/informal evaluation/swimsuit competition this evening. Then, we wait. Possibly another two weeks. Oy!

In knitting/I'm a Techno-Dummy news, I tried to update my Easyshare software and again have managed to run into major problems, so, no pictures 'till sometime next week when I have the DH around to occupy the kids while I sit on the phone with tech support for an ungodly sum of hours. This may be the final nail in the coffin for this blog. My writing has been pretty lackluster of late, perhaps I need a hiatus. Time will tell.

I am working on Mrs. Feezy's other Log Cabin sock, so she is no longer Mrs. Freezy on one foot. I got quite a bit done while waiting for the software to load before it dawned on me that it wasn't loading. I just need a few more SNAFU's and it'll be a pair of socks!

What was I saying before about the decline in quality around here? Um, yeah.. I think I'll go for now.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger knittinmom said...

Who cares about pictures! I'll keep reading your blog as long as you title the posts after quotes from my favorite movies.

"I'm growin' right now just lookin' at you, girl!"

Christopher Guest is a genius. I'll keep my fingers crossed for hubby and the next step in the interview process.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Acornbud said...

I've loved all your socks and spinning pictures. Look forward to more, but hey, no pressure:) Luck to the hubby!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got my fingers & toes crossed for DH and you! Can't wait for the other sock to come. I'm a little too extited about the sock.

~Mrs. Feezy

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com