Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pardon Me Whilst I Remove My Crabby Pants!*

Now that my computer has (finally!) deigned to speak with my camera, it is refusing to acknowledge the existence of my printer. Grrr... Curmudgeonly computer. Okay, so it is four years old (I secretly blame the printer, which is 8), and maybe it's time for an upgrade...

Moving on!

Nothing finished (that I took photos of, anyway) but things are starting to get interesting on Icarus:

More interesting than you might think, since I fear I may run out of (hand-dyed) yarn! Fear not, as a solution has been determined that will work if it has to.






This lovely pile of moguls is coming along nicely... Anyone care to Name That Tune?













And, I think I'm getting the hang of this spinning thing! (white is wool, brown is Al. Pa. Ca.)























*When I taught school, I used the phrase "I'm wearing my crabby pants today" to warn students I was not in the mood to deal with nonsense. My first graders spent the entire school year attempting to surmise just which pair was the crabby pair. They determined I must have several. ;-)

On a side note: Cellie, you left a comment with a question, which I'd be more than happy to answer. Just drop me an e-mail (my address is on the side bar) and I'll try to help you out!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Skippy said...

Since I have just now, after several weeks, coaxed Google into giving me my password back I must comment on the last few posts. Good god girl, you're a knittin' machine! No wonder you haven't called me in weeks (weeks, you know.) There's just one thing... I don't see any brown leaves. None, none at all. Mmm. What's going on there?

7:38 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Ummm, I think those moguls might be a Shetland Triangle.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wear crabby pants every day. In fact, that's all I ever buy when shopping for clothing. Wanna make something of it?

:)

It's klugula, btw.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com