Saturday, July 21, 2007

Wooly Carps!

My friends, the semi-annual Bitterfam trans-continental butt-hauling is officially a thing of the past. Or it will be in a couple of weeks when we really and truly pack up and haul butt for good!

The DH has landed a teaching gig in Minnesota about ten minutes from my mom's house and we are in the process of actually doing all that junk-ridding I've been thinking of getting started on for years now.

So, things will most likely be pretty quiet around here for a while. I will finish my sock pal's socks on time, and hopefully post some pics of recent FO's, but I really need to put the ole head down and organize to the best of my ability (which isn't saying much, I know!)

Wish us luck on the housing search and my quest for gainful employment...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! Best wishes, and good luck tossin' all those carps. ;-)

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! You'll be closer to us; so we might actually see you this century! :) Have fun. We might have a move in our immediate future as well. ?

klugula

10:40 AM  
Blogger Acornbud said...

Ooh, how exciting! It will be so great to be closer to family. Happy house hunting:)

8:06 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Good luck! :)

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com