Friday, February 02, 2007

You Learn Something New Every Day!

Like the fact that manatees have fingernails and prehensile snouts! (Thanks, LeVar! You didn't think I was actually researching aquatic mammals, did you?) I also learned just yesterday how to cable without a cable needle! I practiced my new skill on this:

and, I must say, the cabling I did for this was neater and I had to invest far less effort to avoid gaps than when I've used a cable needle. I also decided to practice combined knitting on this swatch. Fun! I may just have to compose a little love letter to Annie Modesitt.

More later. There are some other (non-knitting) things brewing here chez Bitter.

Oh, and the final count for Sweaterwatch 2007? Five. Consecutive. Days. Next up for the DH? Perhaps Avast? Any thoughts?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger knittinmom said...

Manatees have fingernails? Who knew? I wonder how they keep them from getting too long...

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com