Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fiddle-Fart: Techno Edition

So, after spending some quality time on the phone with Kodak, no dice. They are mailing me a CD to update the software. Meantime, I decided there must be a way to load new photos in absence of the "Easyshare." There is. You probably already knew that, but it was a discovery for me!

Without further ado:

Mrs. Feezy's second sock!
It will eventually get mailed to you, Feez, so Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday and all that jazz!

Pattern: Log Cabin Socks from Handknit Holidays
Yarn: Bernat Denimstyle in Polo, 2 skeins.
Needles: US 5
Comments: Yeouch! Denimstyle has no resilience, so was a total PITA to cable with, especially at this tight of a gauge. Worth it for you, though, F! And, another Holiday Hangover is done and gone! All that's left is the second half of Skippy's scarf!
















Here is a photo of the Monkey sock in Fire (ooh! Flaming Monkeys!)










The heel has since been turned and the gusset is decreased. I can't wait to wear these!

And here is the knitaround ad nauseum. The more I look at it, the more I think maybe I was thinking Seurat instead of Monet. Well, they're both good.









But not as good as this:
It even comes with patterns for a little afghan and throw pillows! I love how the cat on the cover seems to fully realize the humiliation of his situation.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger msubulldog said...

Great socks! And the kitty couch is too funny! :)

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've gotten a good kick out of the kitty couches. Mine would request a crocheted Kleenex box tissue cover as well!

I absolutely adore the cabled socks. I have to exorcise my Lace Knitting Demon, so I can get back to sock knitting.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

Where did you get the bars (on the right side of your page) that track your project progress? I've been searching all over and can't find it.

By the way...laughed so hard at the couch.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited to get that sock! Wooohooo! Way to go, now I have to figure out how to knit a kitty couch. Angel and Cali would just love their own little couch and pillows. ;0)

Mrs. Feezy

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com