Monday, January 15, 2007

The Parade Continues

You didn't really think that was all, did you? In the interest of full disclosure, the cavalcade of UFO's continues! Next up: The DH's felted clogs version 2.0. As you see, clog #1 is nearly done, it's just that it's 2 sts off, which I feel compelled to remedy before moving on (not so compelled that I've actually attempted said remedy, but you know how that goes, paralyzed by perfectionism).












Next, of course, is the Garterlac Dishcloths I intended as gifts for a couple of friends over the holidays. (yeah, lovely state they're in!)












In a similar state is the pair of Cigar Gloves the DH asked me to make for his friend who took care of the house over the holidays.

Not pictured, but equally unfinished are: The DH's Cambridge Jacket (which is really pitifully near completion), Log Cabin Sock #2, and the second half of the Backyard Leaves scarf.




Lest you think that knitting is the only thing I can't seem to finish lately, here is a horse of a different color: Behold, 1/2 painted chair #1, and completely unpainted chair #2. Oy! I need to get my act together!












Oh! And here's the lovely Kid Seta I get to knit the Estonian Lace Garden scarf out of! Mmmm!

And for anyone who was still wondering, the counter wasn't broken, per se. My ability to follow directions seems to have suffered a bit of late, and I inserted the wrong code, thereby allowing Blogger to remove it, and rendering the counter out of order. Yeah, me and my "incredible attention to detail." Not so much with the tech-savvy stuff, I guess!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger msubulldog said...

Wow, all that looks so familiar--I have so many UFOs this year (both yarny and otherwise crafty). Good luck to the both of us! :)

5:59 PM  
Blogger Mamma said...

I'm wallowing in the ufo pit with you.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Skippy said...

That's a lot of stuff, but since you knit like the wind I know it will get there! I need to do a similar bit of updating on my blog. We should still talk about the progress bars! Those are awesome!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Knitting is a hobby, not an obligation. Take a deep breath, prepare a beverage of your choice, and just sit, relax and knit a bit. It'll get there ... really, it will.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about the other sock for Mrs. Feezy? My right foot is freezing!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site counter
www.popularcontacts.com